The Agenda for Tonight’s Meeting has been posted on our website.
Both the Public Hearing and the Town Board meeting will be televised on Midhudson Cable Channel 901 and on Facebook Live at the Town of Coeymans Facebook page.
The public hearing regarding Amendments to Chapter 80 will begin at 6:00p.m. And although the Public Hearing is open to the Public, given the COVID-19 Protocols still in place, we strongly encourage residents to call (518) 756-6006, ext. 3, to provide your comments to the Town Board, or email your comments to the Town Board at GMcHugh@Coeymans.org. All comments will be added to the record regardless of the mode of transmission. Should you still wish to attend the Public Hearing in person, the following protocols will be strictly enforced:
- Masks must be worn at all times;
- Only 2 people will be allowed in the building at a time through the main entrance;
- Contact tracing information will be collected, temperatures recorded and hands sanitized;
- The podium will be wiped down between speakers;
- All comments will be limited to 3 minutes (phone and in person) and the speakers will be asked to exit through the south door so additional people may enter; and
- The Town reserves the right to deny entry to any persons exhibiting symptoms and/or deemed a safety risk.
Once the public hearing is closed for the evening the Town Board meeting will begin and will not be open to the public.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we on the Town Board continue to operate and conduct town business during this time of uncertainty.
George D. McHugh